mitxela.com forum
Welcome. Please log in or register.

Talk about projects and stuff
mit Posted: 21 May 2017, 06:43 PM
yeah whatever

Admin
In this forum feel free to discuss and ask questions about the projects on mitxela.com/projects. I've received a lot of questions about the bluetooth gamepad build, mostly about how to recreate it using an Arduino.

You can post those sorts of questions here. I might reshuffle the forum categories later if I can think of a better arrangement.

-------------
[top]
Cesar Posted: 20 Oct 2018, 05:34 PM

Hi, i am new in this forum. Cheers everybody and thanks for the great shared job. I just wanted to mention that I am a regular user of the morse-code trainer page, which I am using to improve my CW skills. It is the best resource I have found for that. I usually hear RSS headlines from several news. It would be great if you could add a "PAUSE" button just to pause the listening when I get interrupted by my kids, which happens rather frequently. Otherwise if I hit Stop the RSS starts from the beginning... many thanks!

-------------
[top]
mit Posted: 21 Oct 2018, 04:17 PM
yeah whatever

Admin
Hi Cesar, I know exactly what you mean. I've been meaning to add a pause button to that for a while, I shall try and give it a go at some point this week.

-------------
[top]
teddy7 Posted: 28 Oct 2018, 07:54 PM

QUOTE (mit)
In this forum feel free to discuss and ask questions about the projects on mitxela.com/projects. I've received a lot of questions about the bluetooth gamepad build, mostly about how to recreate it using an Arduino.

You can post those sorts of questions here. I might reshuffle the forum categories later if I can think of a better arrangement.

----

Man, I love your MIDI projects! Can't wait for the next installment.
Any chance of adding "FIFTH's" to your MIDI?

Last edit by teddy7 at 28 Oct 2018, 07:55 PM

-------------
[top]
mit Posted: 29 Oct 2018, 05:48 PM
yeah whatever

Admin
Hi, thanks! As always I have a bunch of finished projects that I just need to find the time to write up and make a video about, there are a few MIDI projects incoming.

Any chance of adding "FIFTH's" to your MIDI?

Not sure what that is, is it a product I haven't heard of? Or do you just mean modifying midi data to add a fifth above?

-------------
[top]
RobertJ Posted: 20 Dec 2018, 06:55 PM

Is there by chance a build list or tutorial on your portable mini Jacobs ladder? I work at a radio shop and would like to have one on display.

-------------
[top]

Sign in to post a reply.