mitxela.com forum
Welcome. Please log in or register.

polyphonic wav trigger
DAVID Posted: 2 Jun 2018, 08:03 AM
I love mcus

hi i have searching for a while wav triggers that can play multiple wav files and trigger them with a midi signal.
so does there some less expensive boards that can do the same??

-------------
[top]
lgtech6719 Posted: 6 Dec 2020, 01:15 PM

Hi David, Recently repaired a Alesis samplepad pro. While checking for parts I found out a wav trigger board that was interesting .they have detailed manuals for their boards please check the website ,https://www.vizictechnologies.com/product-page/smartwav-2-midi-adapter.It's Polyphonic.

(User posted image)

-------------
[top]
DAVID Posted: 7 Dec 2020, 08:49 AM
I love mcus

Thanks for the reply even though it is a bit late. The thing is that in the past not only was my grammar extremely poor (which still is. pd. I didn´t even knew what I was asking for after reading my comment it right now) my programming skills were also lacking and what I was trying to accomplish back then was making a MIDI synth, (at that point all I did was just mix code and see if it worked) since I couldn´t figure out how to make a polyphonic PCM synth since there was little to no code (except for mit´s synth but they are all programmed in assembly) for the atmega328 and even less for the attiny85.
So that was the reason why I was looking for a wav trigger, make a synth without even trying to program.

Last edit by DAVID at 7 Dec 2020, 08:49 AM

-------------
[top]
DAVID Posted: 7 Dec 2020, 08:51 AM
I love mcus

But now that I think about it, maybe using that board for making a "realistic" piano synth would be a nice idea.

Last edit by DAVID at 7 Dec 2020, 08:51 AM

-------------
[top]

Sign in to post a reply.