mitxela.com forum
Welcome. Please log in or register.

i am happy to have found your website and youtube channel
thekrupel Posted: 6 Jul 2020, 05:47 AM

i posted on facebook if a friend knew someone or a manufacture that could help me build an executive decision maker which i have wanted since the brazil came out. a friend quickly posted your page on the subject (btw - do you have blueprints?).
then looking at other projects of yours, i did like the accordion project although i have an anglo concertina and not an accordion.
i thought i would ask you about therimens, but saw you have this covered on your youtube page.

how about the following as a project a computer program to summon god as described in umberto eco's book foucault's pendulum.
the narrator describes a group of hasidic jewish group that thought after nothing more could be said, god would finally arrive. they wrote a program to generate a complete set of sentences that can be made usuing humanities complete vocabulary and in all compinatins possible.

hmmmm, maybe now with google's db that was used to sequence dna?

stay healthy and safe,

sincerely,

kjr (Kent james rupel)

-------------
[top]
mit Posted: 7 Jul 2020, 01:48 PM
yeah whatever

Admin
QUOTE (thekrupel)
how about the following as a project a computer program to summon god as described in umberto eco's book foucault's pendulum.

That is possibly the most bizarre request I've ever had.

Sounds doable though.

Yeah I was meaning to share the design files for the Execu-calm or maybe even sell them but there was less interest in it than I expected and I kind of forgot about it. Annoyingly the design files are in .mdr (moshidraw) format so they're pretty much useless to anyone except those who own a pre-2016 K40 laser cutter.

-------------
[top]

Sign in to post a reply.