mitxela.com forum
Welcome. Please log in or register.

Hello from Pittsburgh
patrickkeane Posted: 17 Nov 2020, 12:40 AM
W2BRS

Just registered -- and saying hi from Pittsburgh. I think we can all agree Tim is one of the most interesting people in the world.

Have a great day and stay healthy.

-- Patrick
W2BRS

-------------
[top]
mit Posted: 18 Nov 2020, 04:21 PM
yeah whatever

Admin
Hello - thanks!

Now if only I could shift focus from "most interesting" towards "most wealthy"... then I could quit the day job, buy a waterjet cutter and spend all my time doing interesting things.

-------------
[top]
patrickkeane Posted: 18 Nov 2020, 07:17 PM
W2BRS

"I was reflecting, in the first place," replied Dantes, "upon the enormous degree of intelligence and ability you must have employed to reach the high perfection to which you have attained. What would you not have accomplished if you had been free?"

"Possibly nothing at all; the overflow of my brain would probably, in a state of freedom, have evaporated in a thousand follies; misfortune is needed to bring to light the treasures of the human intellect. Compression is needed to explode gunpowder. Captivity has brought my mental faculties to a focus; and you are well aware that from the collision of clouds electricity is produced -- from electricity, lightning, from lightning, illumination."

- A. Dumas

-------------
[top]
patrickkeane Posted: 26 Nov 2020, 11:04 PM
W2BRS

So much stress... but now it is done.

(User posted image)

-------------
[top]
mit Posted: 29 Nov 2020, 11:44 AM
yeah whatever

Admin
Congrats!

The Dumas quote certainly has some truth to it. I think I'll start using "Compression is needed to explode gunpowder" as an excuse in future.

-------------
[top]
patrickkeane Posted: 20 Dec 2020, 04:05 AM
W2BRS

8-bit holiday wishes to all!

(User posted image)

-------------
[top]
topherlicious Posted: 13 Mar 2021, 04:34 PM

Popping in to say hey from California. You're one of my top favorite creators on YouTube. I sometimes just rewatch your videos since I find them so interesting! Thanks for making awesome content.

-------------
[top]
mit Posted: 14 Mar 2021, 12:08 PM
yeah whatever

Admin
Hello - thanks!

-------------
[top]

Sign in to post a reply.